aids dating app Tender
Tender is a return offer submitted by contractors in response to tender call notice, to execute certain work or supply of specified materials or transport of materials at certain rates, within a fixed time with the terms and conditions laid down in the tender documents. The tender duly filled in is placed in the locked tender box kept in the room of the officer inviting the tender on or before the specified date and hours.
site de rencontre pour ado a la rГ©union Tender form
A Tender form is a printed standard form of contract giving terms and conditions of tenders.
It is obtained from the office of the officer inviting tender on payment. The amount of payment called the ‘cost of the tender form’ is decided by the department concerned inviting the tender. In the tender form, there is also a memorandum forgiving (1) general description of work (2) estimated cost, (3) time allowed for the work from date of written order to commence, (4) estimated cost, (5) earnest money, (6) columns for signature of the officer by whom accepted and signature of contractor before submission of tender, signature of witness to contractor’s signature. It is a part of a tender document.
site rencontre black Tender document
Before inviting tenders, the following documents are carefully prepared:
(1) Complete set of drawings, showing full details of work to be executed.
(2) Detailed specifications of each item of work, along with the schedule of quantities is notified in tender call notice. If the reference to P.W.D specifications is to be made, it should be a specifically mentioned against each item.
(3) List of materials to be issued by the department, giving rates of each item and their place of issue.
(4) Conditions of the contract are printed on the form. The additional set of conditions required for the specific work are also notified along with general conditions.
(5) If it is decided to deduct security at a rate less than 10% from runnings bills of contractors, it should be notified in the tender call notice.
(6) Authority to reject any or all tenders without the assignment of any reason, should always be reserved and notified in tender call notice.
Documents mentioned above are prepared by the Head Clerk and checked by Head Draughtsman and Divisional Accountant and got approved from the competent authority, before actual issue of the tender.
tunesische frau kennenlernen Tender notice or Notice inviting tender (N.I.T)
Following instructions should be followed:
mobile dating games online * (1) As soon as Administrative approval, Technical sanction and Appropriation, are conveyed and contract documents are approved, sealed tenders are invited from approved P.W.D contractors. N.I.T. is prepared on standard forms by the Head clerk.
what does it mean when you dream your dating someone else * (2) Before N.I.T is actually issued. The Divisional accountant shall verify that the amount of earnest money to accompany the tenders is correct as per rules and schedule of quantities and specifications of work are as per sanctioned estimate.
rencontres aa * (3) Wide publicity is given to the tender call notice as per procedure is given below:
(a)Works costing rupees 10, 00, 000
(1) Three weeks clear notice is given to contractors.
(2) Tender notice is advertised in leading dailies.
(3) Letters are issued individually to the eligible contractors as per rules of the department.
(4) Copies of tender call notice are sent to all divisions of the department for exhibiting on their notice boards.
(b) Works costing over rupees 1,00,0001 and up to rupees 10,00,000.
(1) Two weeks clear notice is given to contractors.
(2) Notice is not advertised in the press. Remaining instructions mentioned above shall be followed.
(c) Work costing up to rupees 1,00,000
(1) Ten days clear notice is given to contractors.
(2) Copies of notice are sent to all divisions and subdivisions of the concerned circle for displaying on notice boards.
site de rencontre yonne gratuit * (4) N.I.T. should clearly state the “Name of work” as given in sanctioned estimate.
site de rencontre vegan * (5) The tender notice should specify the place where, and the time when, contract document can be seen, and the place where blank forms of tenders are available and cost of each form.
* (6) N.I.T. should specify the place and last date for receipt of tenders and place, date and time of the opening of tenders.
* (7) The amount of earnest money (with the mode of payment) to a company the tenders.
* (8) The tenders are required to specify the period during which they agree to complete the work.
* (9) Tenders should be informed that they shall initial corrections if any, as regards percentage,
time etc. otherwise their tenders are liable to be rejected.
For very big and specialised job or supply of any item, Global tenders are sometimes invited by the concerned authority throughout the global to get competitive offers from a specialised firm throughout the world. In the notice inviting global tender, the word global tender notice is written on the heading of the notice. The particulars and contents of the tender notice are same as that of ordinary tender notice. The Global tender notice is circulated to the leading newspaper which covers most of the countries or to the local newspaper of outside countries. It is also circulated through the embassies of important countries.
Opening of tenders
The tenders are opened by the Executive Engineer at the time and place already notified, in the presence of head clerk, divisional accountant and tenderers or their representatives who may like to be present. Particulars of each tender in the tender register by the Executive Engineer. The officer opening the tenders has to read out the rates offered in each tender for information of all those present. The tenders received without the required amount of the earnest money should be rejected and a record of such cases should be kept in the tender register.
The Following procedure should be followed by the Executive Engineer, while opening tenders, to avoid tampering of original tender documents:
(1) All corrections in the contract document should be initialled and dated by the Executive Engineer.
(2) The officer concerned should mark all corrections and overwriting and number them and attest them in the red link. Separate numbers should be allotted for corrections and overwritings. The total number of corrections should be mentioned at the end of the concerned page initialled. Omissions if any, and ambiguity in the words or figures of rates quoted, should be clearly pointed out on each page of the schedule, attached to the tender concerned. Where rates have been quoted in rupees and no ‘P’ mentioned, the word only should be added after rupees, corrections initialled and remarks given at the end.
Normally, no conditional tender should be accepted. But where no financial implication is involved or the tender remains lowest even after taking into account financial implication, it may be considered on merit.
A tender is said to be informal:
(1) When it is not supported by the requisite earnest money in the prescribed manner.
(2) When it is not submitted in the tender form sold by the department or by the due date and time notified in the notice inviting tender.
(3) When the tender form is not properly filled in or signed by the contractor.
In item rate tender, contractors quote their rates for each and every individual item. But on the basis of information from any source regarding the item of work as which are likely to be increased and which are likely to be decreased, a contractor quote the high rate for the items likely to be increased and less rate for items likely to be decreased.
If the information to the contractor proves to be correct the tender becomes unbalanced and the department lose heavily if the work is awarded to the contractor. On the other hand if the information proves to be wrong the contractor would stand to lose. For item rate tenders unbalanced tender may occur.